Tuesday, July 26, 2005

cOWaaabunga!

whee :D okie, new blog! i'm still playing around with the template (am quite bad with html) so bear with me while it goes through it's ugly phases! took these photos in KL, this is a tester post, i promise i'll be posting more frequently soon!


cuute kitty!!!! on a trash receptacle no less. and its by omgmedia too :D


see those tiny specks on the beeg building? guess what they are!


WINDOW WASHERS. how dangerous is that..they're like dangling god knows how many feet in the air...


MORE EVIL TWITCH PICS! look how friggin fat he is...


hee hee! me and justin in chillis, had dinner there on friday with jer wei and may yee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffie said...

That cat reminds me of my ginger kitties back home. Aww so cuddly! :D

10:34 PM  
Blogger ally said...

*mutter* twitch is anything but cuddly. it hates me.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home