Thursday, January 19, 2006

another winter day has come and gone away...

and i'm surrounded a million people
i still feel alone, let me go home
oh i miss you you know


ok apparently being stuck in my sister's shop with a Michael Buble CD playing has adverse effects on my music tastes.
am wondering which Taratata accessory i should take home, since my sister has so kindly offered to give me something. so far, i've narrowed it down to...

this pair of earrings


or...

this bracelet...



or...

this pair of earrings.

decisions decisions

ooh and i pudgalise to the people using IE because i know my sidebar's been pushed all the way to the bottom of the page.

GET FIREFOX!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say get the first pair of earrings. they're pretty :)

7:18 PM  
Blogger Lonely Linus said...

FIREFOX RULES!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Lonely Linus said...

Just as long as I'm not using IE, I could care less.

7:40 PM  
Blogger ally said...

irinaa: lol i'm still thinking about it, found another pair that i liked :( indecisive meeee

wen: lol i havent used opera but...aren't they both under mozilla or something?

x: could? or couldn't :P

2:18 AM  
Blogger Lonely Linus said...

Ally: It's could. Because if I couldn't then that would mean I would actually care more. Wait a minute... :)

5:00 PM  
Blogger William Luu said...

No, Opera is not under Mozilla.

And your sidebars load fine in IE7.

(Browsed over to here from another blog where you left a comment asking for an MSN invite!)

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home