Tuesday, January 10, 2006

so that's that

because i'm embarassing to him when trying to make friends with his friends.
because i don't try to make friends with his friends.
because he always has to 'protect' me from my social faux pas (refer above)
because i don't see that he's making an effort.
because i'm not making an effort.
because when he tries to keep a lie from me, its okay for him to do.
because when he lies, and i can't trust him, it's my fault.
because i don't like being pushed aside for 'everything else'
because i 'always become like this' when we have serious problems.
because my hair sucks.
because my clothes suck.
because i use too many swear words in a conversation.
because my parents are nazis and i can't do anything abt getting them to loosen up.

yay. me me me.

nothing to see here folks. i'm just your regular fucking screw up.

a couple of days from now, i'm gonna wake up and realise how emotionally pathetic this post is and take it down. till then, everyone's free to wallow in my misery.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lonely Linus said...

You can always tell him "It's not you, it's me". Just kidding. Take it easy, you're still young, enjoy it while you're still alive. Something like this shouldn't get you down but make you stronger. Head up little one.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

x is right, we're all still young. obviously things dont go right in a relationship, its how both u n ur partner overcome da problem dats important. times can be rough, can u stand da test of time? if not, let me pass on an advice whcih i lived for so long, "wats urs is urs, wats not urs is not urs..."

1:41 PM  
Blogger Lonely Linus said...

CCF, sorry to dump all this hate on you, but what you said makes absolutely no sense in relation to the topic. LOL.

"What's yours is yours, what's not yours is not yous"? Sounds like the dividing line between you (being Ally) and him (Ally's ex?). That's not what you want or should look for in a relationship.

I can't say that I'm the most experienced person on the planet but if you and your partner can't agree, trust, or depend on each other then maybe it's not meant to be. Just don't get hung up on someone once it's over and done with. That's just not healthly.

My two cents.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

well, i juz meant that no relationship is complete with its ups and downs. n if its not meant to be then, there is no reason 2 force things too. "whats urs is yours; wats not is not", this quote juz means take it easy n let things be.

4:57 AM  
Blogger KE said...

poor girl . . . *hugs*

We boys can be so insensitive.

11:18 AM  
Blogger ladyplump said...

mas is no likey this fellow now. grr.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home