Friday, July 29, 2005

Dangly thingies in cars...

didnt go for class against this morning :D woke up about 12, did some work (don't worry, this will only last about a week or so...) but anyway! went to bridge road again to shop mainly because my sister was whining about the pair of cargo pants she wanted from jeans west. but anyway! guess what i found!!!!!!!


ITALIAN SUEDE BOOTS FROM ZU!

okie ur probably going, whats so special about a pair of suede boots?

guess how much they were?

...

$45!!!! they were such a steal. i can't believe i found a pair of suede boots for $45!!!!!!! they normally cost like $200!!! AUUGHH!!! :D

i'm super duper happy with my purchase. it really made my day!!

anyway! was bored in the parking lot in Freedom waiting for my sister so i started taking pictures of random dangly things.


like 'Sam the Giraffe' in my sisters car!


and some dangly thingie i saw in the next car, i think its a cat, a turtle...and something else :S

sigh :) happiness.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiffie said...

Whoa, the boots are such a steal!! :X Too bad I'm unable to walk with such footwear since I do plenty of walking daily :( I wish I could get a pair!

7:45 PM  
Blogger ally said...

but the heels are REALLY low and they're actually very comfy for pointy shoes! u should go to the Zu on bridge road regardless though, everythings on sale! i saw this pair of von dutch sneakers for 50 dollars!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Tiffie said...

$#(!@#&$#$^ I'm supposed to be on a shopping strike :P You horrible horrible girl! x_x NooOo...

How long will the sale last? :P

10:33 PM  
Blogger ally said...

tiffie --> meee?? am most certainly am not! hahaha i have no idea...probably until this weekend? or next week? it should be ending soon though so go quick!!

wen --> hee :D thanks

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home