Sunday, January 22, 2006

the thing i hate abt teenage type relationships...

or non relationships.

or maybe not even relationships cause really! the idea of me and him is crazy at best.

why is it when the guy gets all broken hearted, everyone immediately rushes to his defense and assumes that the girl was being overly harsh?? when REALLY the guy was acting completely weird!
of course i wouldn't be asking that question if i was in that position but seriously.
i accept that you feel rejected and hurt but acting like a complete nut and calling ME immature and then trying to guilt me into talking to you is just gonna make me avoid you even more.
trying to act like everything is NORMAL is not okay with me. if you wanna admit you like me, be a man and face the consequences after.
don't make it my fault everything is weird now. you did this, you fix it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lonely Linus said...

Haha, WEN grow some balls

1:41 PM  
Blogger ally said...

wen: rofl wen, i'm not the one u should be moving on from :P *runs*

x: ehem and how would u know he doesnt already have very large ones???

...not that i would know of course :D

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home