Thursday, March 30, 2006

China?

okay, smallville just started with some naked chick with really huge boobs using her hands to bang the hood of this truck so it flips over.

i'm disturbed.

but that really wasn't the point of my post.

so there's this china trip at the end of the year with the uni and i'm seriously considering on going. it's a month at Tsinghua University in Beijing under a really intensive Chinese program.

i think the point of the whole trip is so that us students get to immerse ourselves in China and force us to speak the language in everyday life.

it sounds really fun and all and i'm sure it'll be really beneficial and all but i'm not sure whether i really wanna go.

well, actually i'm about 60-40 on whether i wanna go.

my parents are quite keen on me going. actually i haven't asked my dad yet but i'm sure he'll be great about it cause my dads usually great on anything :D and my mom quite likes the idea of me experiencing China that way.

most of the biggest doubts i had about going are being resolved. small shit like me having my own bathroom in the dormitory there, whether there's internet (but still no blogspot), whether i'll be able to leave from KL instead of Melbourne to save my parents the extra 3k ringgit it'll take to fly back to Melbourne.

only one major problem remains but yeah i'm trying to solve that now.

i just wish summer could be longer so i could spend more time in KL.

the month in China will be really mad though, i can buy DVDs until they start spilling outta my ears, i can shop until fake LV, Chanel, Gucci and whatnot come spilling outta my butt...

okay, really gross mental picture.

but anyway, i know it'll be a really good experience.

then how come i'm still not sure whether i should go? :/

6 Comments:

Blogger KE said...

just go

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEIJING? are u sure? it'll be reeeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyy cold! but u'll definitely have fun there. i can tell u all the good places to go! but i wont be in shanghai anymore though cos parents gg back for good :D

9:46 PM  
Blogger ally said...

ke: lol gee thanks for short but helpful advice

lysh: dez and loey are going also lor. or they think they are anyway.

eh darn then who am i gonna take to night markets with me to squeal over cheap earrings??? :( and who's going to help me argue with stubborn shop ladies?!

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a really good opportunity, and I'd take it if I were you. I share the same doubts when thinking bout going over there ("having my own bathroom in the dormitory there, whether there's internet, whether i'll be able to leave from KL instead of Melbourne") but in the end you'll sort it all out.. you ought to go for it!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Lonely Linus said...

I say "go". See the world while you're still young because when you get older, you'd be too grouchy to leave your current location (where ever that may be). Go out and experience life outside of the well.

8:42 PM  
Blogger ally said...

tiff and x: lol thanks for the encouragement guys :)

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home