Saturday, April 22, 2006

happy birthdays!

my sisters birthdays fall like within 2 days of each other but this is like the first time in ages that we've celebrated as a family.



we went to zipangu in shang hotel.

my food was pretty good but my dad and uncle were complaining that their beef being too tough. tsk tsk. just goes to show that even 'good' restaurants screw up.

that plus they served us black sesame ice cream cause they ran outta green tea. definite no-no in my book.



the cake looks really good right? its supposed to be mint.

truthfully, it tasted shit. it's the worth birthday cake i've ever tasted. it tasted a bit like meat :/



but of course, we didnt know that when they were blowing out the candles.



and of course, the requisite family photo.

my dad was complaining he looked enormous ahhahahaha. i think he's getting paranoid about his belly cause people have been telling him he's put on weight and stuff.

all in all, the food was good (except for the black sesame ice cream, tough beef and yucky cake).

i dont believe my sister's are a year older already. sigh. reminds me that i'm getting older too.

2 Comments:

Blogger KE said...

hmm, mint cake . . . sounds a little too adventurous.

12:40 AM  
Blogger ally said...

ke: it sure as hell didnt taste like mint cake :/ tasted more like...HAM cake.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home