Wednesday, April 19, 2006

my 2 favourite things about home

do not include bittergourd.

i'm still sore about that.

anyway. my 2 favourite things are shoes and haircuts just cause its way to cheaper to get them here than in Melbourne.

bought a pair of flats from Vincci and saw another pair in the catalogue that i will go hunting for soon.

took an inch and a half off my hair today. the guy was telling me that i should keep long hair which is probably another way of telling me i'm getting really boring cause i always ask him for the same thing.

think tank. should i do something drastic with my hair again.

6 Comments:

Blogger ladyplump said...

ally's back?!! ally...we gotta meet up...come zouk on thurs! even lia will be there. girls night out?(add me on msn la doink hairdooms@hotmail.com)

mmmmmmmmuacks

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i <3 bittergourd. yum yum, especially stirfried with mince and black beans.

4:01 AM  
Blogger Lonely Linus said...

Corn Rows. They are the hair style of the future.

11:13 AM  
Blogger ally said...

mas: hahah yeah i'm back, not sure about zouk though, i still got this dragon living in the house remember. yum cha instead?

yan: *shudder*

x: lol u should start setting the example then :D

2:32 PM  
Blogger Lonely Linus said...

Can't. my hair doesn't grow long enough for me to do so. Otherwise I would have them already. Trust me.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

theres absolutely nothin wrong wif bittergourd! =P

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home