Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dance Dance

everyone has an inner sadist. a compulsion to act to hurt another person because they themselves are dissatisfied with their own lives.

things have been so....dramatic lately.

lets just say boys are sometimes worse than girls when it comes to bitching, backstabbing and being complete drama queens.

a week left to semester and Baillieu's open until 3am starting Monday. everyone's already planning their library campouts.

meh i just cant wait for exams to be oovveerrr. there's so much reading to get through and i still haven't slapped myself out of slacker mode.

why me :(

Why don't you show me the little bit of spine
You've been saving for his mattress
I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me

Fallout Boy - Dance Dance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home