Monday, August 15, 2005

Bloody brilliant.

okay.

so. it's been slightly less than 2 hours since the boyfriend has left and the house is significantly cleaner. the toilet's have been cleaned, carpets vacuumed and the floors mopped. i've also managed to pay all my bills and email my tutor which i've been meaning to do for the past 4 days or so.

yup. i'm the kind of person that tries to keep busy (usually by cleaning) when i'm upset/not-so-happy about something.

i can see the scenario 10 years from now while i'm staying with Justin. he'll come home, see a large pile of dishes in the sink and me flipping channels on the tv. he'll look at me speculatively for a minute and say something like 'Hey dear, guess what? The company's going to send me overseas for a month with [insert name of hot colleague here] and we're going to stay together in a room in a hotel for the entire time!'

i'd probably jump off the sofa, run to the sink and scrub the dishes so furiously i can see my face in them while questioning him about this 'trip'. and then when i've finished the last dish in that enormous pile, he'll give me a sheepish grin and say something like, 'ur soooooo gullible u know that?' and then dodge out of the way while i attempt to castrate him with the kitchen knife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home