Monday, August 29, 2005

humdeedum

was rather upset after an argument with my mom so i made brownies...again.



anyway melbourne was all sunny again this afternoon :D it's the only place in the world where u go out all bundled up in the morning and in the afternoon u can go out looking like this:



yes. so vanity struck. bite me.

Edit:

oh yah. forgot to add. am going back to Malaysia in September so i get to spend my birthday with Justin :D down side is I dont think I have any friends that are gonna be there to celebrate it with me. but oh well :) Justin should suffice! yay!

...

he better have a nice birthday planned for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woi woi.. i'll be around. IM NOT YOUR FRIEND MEH HMMPH.

-songjun

9:32 PM  
Blogger ally said...

hurhur. u buy me pressie than u can become my friend. hurhur :D

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home