Wednesday, October 12, 2005

i. hate.

i hate my fucking gay bastard tutor.

not only did he give me a P for my essay, he told me that if i can't manage doing a second year subject, i shouldn't have picked it up in the first place.very motivational right?!?!?

arghhhh its like officially the first P i've gotten for ANY of my essays, i usually manage to get a H2B. i hate him. stupid pretentious french fag.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

Edit:

*sigh* this week is just getting crappier. optus has just hit me with another whopping bill (i'm going to the optus shop on friday to screw them) and my chinese tutor just emailed all of us to tell us we have a test on friday.

this is completely screwed up. going for a much needed shopping trip with may on friday. need to release stress man.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

frenchies...geez.

10:56 PM  
Blogger ally said...

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! *HUGHUGHUG*

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds a lot like my anal tutor. University tutors lack so much compassion and motivation for their students.. no wonder I enjoy filling out the feedback sheets at the end of every semester. Heh heh.

Hope your week brightens up and have a good retail therapy session!

3:36 AM  
Blogger ally said...

its not ALL tutors. just THAT one!!! in fact..i've had really good tutors before him!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then you're lucky.. my case is quite the opposite :P All my tutors except one have been crappy. Lol!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home