Wednesday, October 05, 2005

huRRah!

:D guess which girl made it to 9am Creative Writing tute this morning?

uh huh uh huh!!

my tutor was very shocked to see me. i haven't been for the past 4 tutes, i'm surprised he's actually remembered my name. and he like promptly reminded me that my workshop piece was due to be presented in 2 weeks. he was also saying that he wanted to pick someone to speak in front of the entire lecture during week 12 and there's like a 1/7 chance i'll get picked. eek.

come to think of it, it was actually pretty interesting this morning. just as well. i need to attend the last 3 tutes to make the attendance requirement lol.

sigh back to work on politics essay.

*cries*

3 Comments:

Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

all my lectures this semester is after 12noon... HURRAH!!! =)

8:05 PM  
Blogger ally said...

...

*kicks chongers*

9:43 PM  
Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

*holds his knob n squeels in pain* watch where ur kickkin... biatch! HAHAHA =P

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home