Sunday, October 09, 2005

not sleeping = finished assignments

okie despite not feeling well and not being able to get to sleep i've actually managed to get my Creative Writing assignment done as well as my Global Politics essay! woohoo :D have to start studying for my class test on Tuesday soon and prepare for my politics presentation on wednesday. not forgetting Chinese tutorial work due Monday.

pah. this week is going to be mad.

am going to start watching all the DVDs my step sis loaned me now.

and omg. my dad found out about justin. the sneaky old rat (i AM allowed to call him a rat!!) looked into my camera where i had a photo of me and justin there (ITS INVASION OF PRIVACY I TELL YOU!!! BLASPHEMY!) and then he went running to my sister and asked her about it and she told him ALLLL about us. and to top it all off, he thinks i should introduce justin to mom!

....

my dad must be very stressed at the office to even have come up with an idea like that.

shall be off to kill myself and then somehow resurrect myself to do all above mentioned work. otherwise will fail second semester and cop it from both mom AND dad which would make things at home very difficult.

right. dvds. bye!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

how bout... pass ur 2nd semester wif flyin colours n introduce justin 2 ur parents? sounds fair! (btw, i dint know u n justin is goin out?) =P

10:30 AM  
Blogger ally said...

hahahha ur probably the only MC person that doesnt then!

i'll THINK about it. i still would like to be alive to enjoy my summer break :P

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...you mean they didn't know about justin? lol...

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home