Thursday, September 29, 2005

you know...

maybe turning 19 ain't so bad after all :)

thanks to the peeps that got to me waaay early like MJ, lia [who oh so conveniently thought my birthday was on the 28th], wenwen, yan, tanya [get better dearie! and happy birthday for tomorrow!] and andrea [who didn't fail to insult me even today] special thanks to andrew who was my first friend to CALL me. so particular about it *ish* :) (in case you were wondering, first person to call was of course justin. hee thanks dear) there were people whom i weren't expecting to call/msg who did so i'm really happy bout that too!

anyway :D on to pressies. my family was pretty seng mok this year, knew exactly what to get me and though i didnt get one from each of them (hmpf) i'm quite happy with this year's er...haul.

i haven't decided which one is my favourite yet, i'm still deciding between my second sister's pressie and my parent's one.

but first! my eldest sister got me my skinny jeans from Levi's that i was DYING for.



yay! and on that note, i've come up with a new category of size for women. the 'struggly' size. i've just discovered that i can still fit into a size 26, however 2 months of non stop eating with my sister in melbourne have made me a STRUGGLY size 26, which basically means that yep, i can still fit into those jeans, however i have to struggle to get it them :D

genius eh?

my parents gave me an omega watch. it was sorta a toss up between the omega and a tag but i figured that next time i should be able to afford a tag but when the hell else am i gonna be able to get an omega lar?!?!!



the box it came in was pretty spiffy :D



another one? lol i'll give omega one thing, their presentation is excellent. although i would have preferred maybe a black velvet to a red.



the watch :) it's from the 'constellation' series, i think it's really pretty. it's more for night use whereas the tag i picked out was more rough and sportylike.

don't worry mr tag! i will definitely get you one day if not for other reason than only because kimi raikonnen is one of your spokespeople.

and finally, drumroll please, the best present i may have ever received from my sister EVER. spoke to my brother in law after that and this is how the conversation went

Me:: i heard my present was BIG this year :D

Alson:: yah, cause you're growing so your present has to grow too.

Me:: REALLY? does that mean that my next year's present will be bigger?? :D

Alson:: No

Me:: WHYYYYY?

Alson:: Cause next year u'll have stopped growing already, so your present also stop growing. haha!

-.-'

but his present was cool so all is forgiven. betcha all dying to know what it is RIGHT RIGHT?



TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

okie for you totally un technology savvy people, it's basically a speaker system for your ipod. and before you go 'ah cheh, it's only a speaker' and have me strangle you until your eyeballs pop out, it's not JUST a speaker okay.



ITS SPIFFY OKAY! not to mention i haven't heard music quality like that in a while.



the minute...okay maybe not the minute but after all the squealing was over, i immediately plugged it in and played a Boys 2 Men song. THAT was what an RNB song was supposed to sound like. heavy bass all the way. bliss is me :)

for those with abnormally sharp eyes, u will notice that the ipod was playing James Blunt's 'Beautiful'. still in love with the song and on that speaker system, it sounds like heaps heaps better than any radio/hi fi/desktop/laptop speakers i have in the house.

okie. i'm off to play with my new toy and then get some sleep :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

i hate all u rich people wif rich toys 2 play wif! *SOB* all i got was ninja turtles n tic tacs when i was lil'! *SOB* =P

9:49 AM  
Blogger ally said...

thanks guys :D

chung fui :: nyaaaaa. ninja turtles and tic tacs are better than NOTHING :P

2:45 PM  
Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

best bday present - a optimus prime transformer toy! y dint i get a play station or something? rich people... aih.. wat 2 do?

12:18 PM  
Blogger KE said...

Thanks for coming to my blog. I'm going through a kinda gayish period and writing emotional blogs . . heheh.

Anyway, I was surprised to see you in Chili's too. I didn't see your comment until just now.

Honestly, I hope you again. I could show you the car my dad bought on my birthday, if we really can't think of anything to do.

Take care, rich girl.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

eh... i dint know u knew boon chong aka ian? it seems u guys r good friends! boon chong n i were primary skool class mates. wat a small world eh?

11:14 AM  
Blogger ally said...

chung fui:: lol yes small world. come to melbourne visit us lah :D

4:57 PM  
Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

hahaha... im going 2 sydney from manchester next easter (february/march), not melbourne tho... got a special visit 2 somewan special. =)

10:05 AM  
Blogger ally said...

yes. valentina. i read :P u sappo.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

call me watever u want!!! im juz a sensative guy... *sniff sniff* =)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home