Friday, October 21, 2005

上海!wooohoo!

i was walking down to Coles when some black guy spots me from across the road and came up to me with this smirk on his face and goes 'how you doing?' he stops right in my path and proceeds to look me up and down. i side step him and walk past but not without him shouting 'BITCH'

...

it really never ceases to amaze me how disgusting guys can get sometimes.

anyway, talked to my dad last night and he said that the Shanghai trip he and my mom had been planning for next week has been postponed to the end of November. this means only 2 things:

  1. i'm going to shanggghaiiiii :D yayy! my dad's probably wanting me to go so i can practice my Chinese (我可以讲华语!) and he also probably wants me to go to check out art pieces with my mom while we're there but i will probably be able to sneak off to do some shopping!!

    plus i kinda like my dad's business partner in China cause he's different from the rest of the skanky old men who drink like fish and think it's alright to cheat on their wives.

  2. since she's free next week, my mom will probably come down to Melbourne so i guess for the next few weeks i will not be very happy as she'll be nagging about exams and assignments but on the bright side, I GET TO EAT GOOD FOOD :D
it's such a gloomy day outside, thunderstorms have been forecasted for today and tomorrow. it's a really nice day to just curl up indoors to reread Hannibal with a really BIG cup of hot chocolate and some brownies.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

even cheesy chungy doesnt hav chat up lines as pathetic as dat! u should hav responded, "dickhead!" or something. =P

10:59 AM  
Blogger ally said...

whats the point in acknowledging these kind of people lar. just ignore them or raise an eyebrow at them, hopefully it'll make them feel like worms

12:13 PM  
Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

how bout a look of disgust on ur face, like Summer in The OC and go, "Ewww..." =P

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home