Sunday, October 16, 2005

Why...

is it the day you decide to stay home is the day your hair decides to behave?

should've gone out, the weather was really nice. i bet chapel street was really packed with people shopping and sitting in cafes. blah. i wish more people would stay around this area instead of in the city :/

my mom accidentally (?) banked extra cash into my account. stay quiet about it or tell her that my account seems to be happier and healthier than is usual at this time of the month?

Edit:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D i have the bestest boyfriend in the world!!! he got me my Aldo Youth AIDS dog tags for me :)



he didn't manage to find 'Speak' so i got 'See' instead.



i think they look heaps better than the wrist bands people have been wearing. can't wait to get them :D

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me likey! :D

8:17 AM  
Blogger ally said...

lol thanks guys :)

9:02 PM  
Blogger ladyplump said...

dogtags!!! i waaaaaaaant!! is there 'touch'? *wink*

10:14 PM  
Blogger ally said...

...

mas. YOUTH AIDS MAS. i think TOUCHing is the last thing u wanna do :P

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT

WHERE GET

DONT GET I GET YOURS.

-songjunhensem

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home