Friday, November 18, 2005

Summer...

i can't wait till summer holidays again :)

I'll finally have a huge amount of uninterrupted time to spend with Justin (minus Shanghai, Hongkong and Singapore trips) which i'm really looking forward to. We haven't had proper time to ourselves since his first trip to Melbourne. And it'll be our first Christmas and New Years together! (as in he's not 3 oceans away)



Finally get to catch up with the Tmn Desa group who seems to have flown everywhere. Chien Huey in Adelaide, Jeunn Yik in Sarawak, Chiow Peng in the US. Everyone's gonna be back over hols though. Miss the times we sat up late in Neelas just talking about stupid things like pads and tampons and beastility, laughing so loud everyone would stare at us.



I'll also finally get to settle down in the new house a bit more and spend time with the family (no matter how annoying they may get). Hopefully get the boxes of my mums stuff in my room put into the store so I dont feel claustrophobic in my closet. Although, if my sister moves out i get her room AND closet :D whee!



lol i didnt have a proper family photo of us (gasp) so i just used the one from my maid's farewell :P

another week till i get to go home! yay!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird but can't believe its almost a year and a half...*hugs* :)

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Chiow Peng in the US"

Okay, I only know one CP and he's also in the US :P Could it be the same Mr.Ee? :O

5:39 PM  
Blogger ally said...

tiff: lol yeah that'd be him. from sri garden...or something right? same school as mengkuang?

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA that's my classmate! He's not coming back this time.. :((

1:33 AM  
Blogger ally said...

tiff: oh shite :( serious. but i miss him!!! by teh way, in case u haven't guessed, he's the one talking abt the beastility and the tampons lol

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, not surprised there. *rolls eyes @ CP* Ok I'm gonna refrain from starting a bitching session about my dear friend :P Lol, we have so many friends in common! Isn't it amazing? SMALL WORLD!!!!!!!!

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home