Tuesday, August 30, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

which might really be the best way to sum up my day. Effing winds were so strong that it took me double the time to get anywhere. you'd start off in one direction and end up walking sideways from there. Then there was the effing tram that broke down this morning, forcing me to walk from Melbourne Central up to uni. On the way there i stepped into a pothole and rolled my ankle.
...
ffft. i should've stayed in bed today. then i probably wouldn't have ended up with a sore ankle and hair that looks like its been blown in three hundred different directions. hmpf.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*_* The wind is insane. Sheeeeeet. I wonder when it's gonna stop trying to kill us..

11:21 PM  
Blogger ally said...

apparently it wont ease up until thursday. i might just stay at home and hibernate. *grumble*

11:39 PM  
Blogger ally said...

lol gee thanks. helpful advice :P

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home