Friday, September 23, 2005

Just random bits of my day.

i have been blackmailed by my dad into going for my cousin's wedding dinner tonight.

pah.

you might think it's strange that i have to be blackmailed for that sorta thing but then again, when you have 76 cousins (including cousins in law) you sorta find it hard to be close to all of them. especially since i don't speak hokkien and these wedding dinners normally consist of all of them getting drunk + loud music + bad karaoke, they're not very much fun.

am still in sorta shock that my dad could stoop to that level to make me go. hmpf.

some motorcycle bonked my daddy's car while the driver was on the way to the petrol station. tis not good. we're all too afraid to tell my dad and the damage is quite substantial. my poor driver though, i think he's gonna cop an earful but i dont think it was really his fault anyway, the motorcycle came from behind and the people behind are always at fault right?

anyway, it's a quiet day at home for me. need to get some work done before we head out for dinner. just realised that my 19th birthday is in less than a week and let me tell you something...

I DONT WANNA TURN 19!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!

if i were Tiff, i'd probably draw some funny comic involving me clinging on to something and scratch marks...but not all of us can be blessed with that kinda talent :P

18 is a good age. why do i have to turn 19? why? WHY?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, being 19 beats having the digit "2" in your age! :X

Draw that la. Lol, that's a nice mental image I'm getting :P

8:37 PM  
Blogger ally said...

i know. but sniff sniff 18 is such a nice ROUND number!

hahahah i really can't draw for nuts leh. unless i'm like copying it out from another picture or something.

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda true, I did like 18 too. But enjoy your 19th also before you hit 20 and start getting called OLD... -___-;

1:02 PM  
Blogger ally said...

lol *pat pat* sensitive much?

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home