Friday, October 21, 2005

browsing through friendster...

i remember when you broke me and the reasons why, so now when i look at you and then at her, i hope you feel the pain i felt ten fold. i hope you lie awake at night like i did wondering what you did wrong, wondering if you will ever stop crying and most of all, wondering what you so obviously lack in comparison to him.

i hope you see them when you are out someday and see how happy they are. the anger and hurt you feel is what i feed off. i hope in some part of your mind you realise how pathetic you seem to me, how your pretentious bullshit only annoys me and makes me glad that we are no longer together.

i realise now the sacrifices i made for you were stupid, i wonder why i never listened to all the people that tried to shake me to some semblence of common sense. you would have never fit into my world, i wouldn't have deigned to stoop low enough to fit into yours. you see yourself on some all mighty throne, lording it over your friends, your ego easily matching the size of China. no wonder she left you, i wonder why i didnt.

the difference between you and me is that i was saved. when that day comes when you are too, know that i will still hate you and though you may see a smile on my face and hear my well wishes, know that i bear you all the ill will in the world.

in the mean time, i hope you continue falling until you hit rock bottom. you should know that sometimes i pray you end up spending your life in a cess pool, that the pain you feel now will never cease. beware the girl you scorned for though i may seem friendly, i would sooner bite off my toes than fall over myself trying to gain your favour ever again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

i cant believed u juz posted somebody's spite on ur blog. it might be a curse! JENG... JENG... JENG... =(

11:01 AM  
Blogger ally said...

its my spite chungy :P all 5 paragraphs of it

12:12 PM  
Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

ooo... u wanna talk? geeezzz... dats some serious shit u know? X(

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, Ally cracks her whip.

*ftushhhh*

Good on you girl, if I can express half the wrath I'm going through at the moment I'd be much more of a happy person.

*Hug* :)

9:34 PM  
Blogger ally said...

lol thanks yan :P

all u need is the right environment (ie a thunderstorm) and a stroke of genius :P

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home