Saturday, November 26, 2005

Dear old dad :)

regardless of having arrived home safely, was in a super foul mood half an hour ago as a result of
  1. my sisters using my room as their personal dumping ground. don't like that top anymore? alison has plenty of space in her cupboard, lets put it in there!! that dress getting too ratty? alison still has space! lets put it there without asking her!!! have books that i've already read??? hey! alisons book case isn't full enough! lets shove all our shit there!

  2. my mom using my closet as her personal dumping ground. i've already got the smallest walk in cupboard in the house but my mom has decided that i don't need room to manouever in it. she puts two big cartons of her winter shit in my closet because i'm 'hardly here anyway'.

  3. i always get the shittiest things in the house. somehow the wood of my door has expanded and the result is a door that doesnt open smoothly but gets stuck. needless to say i wasn't happy.
thank goodness my dad was at home to rescue me. he told me that he was gonna get someone to come in to sandpaper my door on monday so it wont get stuck anymore, he's gonna move all the shit outta my closet on sunday when he's home and i have a feeling he's gonna tell my sisters off for putting their old rags and books in my room when they're unwanted.

i <3 my daddy :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got home safe :) Have fun while you are there, just think about me occasionally since I'm stuck here for the whole summer, heh.

Oh yeah, and daddys are the best!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home