Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sand castles!

nOOoOOoOoOOOoO!! :( WHYYYY!! [click]

anyhoo, i've been meaning to take photos of the sand castles outside Max Brenner for quite some time and i happened to be in the city Christmas shopping with my mum today.

i think it was a promotional tour thing for Europe cause all the sculptures seemed to be European buildings.



leaning tower of Pisa :D



err. i thought this was the Taj Mahal at first but then i was like...eh the Taj Mahals not in Europe! then i saw the sign that said it was the Cathedral of Basil or something :/



Eiffel Tower :D



umm...i dont know building this is :/


Astro(?!) or something or rather Clock Towers in the Czech Republic.



WAhahahahhahaha was in Melbourne Central at the right time and managed to see the clock thingie open up and play Waltzing Matilda :D

am completely exhausted, went around the city with mum the whole day shopping for presents for my sisters. found this really nice bag in Nine West which my mum said she'd get for me later yay :D

unfortunately the Nine West Australia site sucks so i can't show everyone the really really nice bag that i picked out. hmpf.

OOh :D And the Shanghai and Hong Kong trip has finally been confirmed! whee!! more shopping!!

*runs around in mad circles*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Arsenal! :p Just doing some shit stirring, heh.

What about the Nine West website? I haven't been in there for ages (due to the fact that I can't afford anything in there)... If Flash is a problem, try doing a Print Screen. Then you can show us all your bag :p

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha those sandcastles don't look any different from the last time I was at Max Brenner's.. took pics too :) I'm amazed that they're still standing for over a week :P

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when?!?!?!?!? msg me on my blog thanks

3:57 AM  
Blogger ally said...

yan: i couldnt find my bag on there for some reason, maybe they haven't updated it for new stock yet...

tiff: hahahah yeah they've erected all these plastic barriers ard them so they withstand the wind i think. but the tower of pisa just makes me want to poke it :X

12:06 PM  
Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

its st. basil's cathedral in russia, moscow or st. petersburg.

im really curious bout da unknown building too, can find out wat it is 4 me plz? =P it seems REALLY familiar...

ps: juz out of interest, i read in FHM dat they made sand castles of pyramids etc... so big u could actually live in them! =P fanatics... tsk tsk tsk...

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home