Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Boys are odd.

So, i'm taking a break from my studying and this weird thought occurred to me.

Boys are odd. Mothers are odd.

Simple mathematics right?

Boys are odd = Mothers are odd
Boys = Mothers

I can hear the horrified gasps already. But seriously, hear me out!

In my past experience with boys, I have learnt only one thing.

The more you hold back from them, the more they want you. In other words, playing hard to get lar. But its true right? I mean, guys are more inclined to call you more and more and more if you dont reciprocate with calls and messages like they are.

Example A.

Girl likes boy and boy is vaguely interested in girl. Girl ends up being all gushy and clingy. She calls him every five minutes and smses him every two. At first he's flattered by the attention but then he starts to feel suffocated. Before you know it, he's avoiding girl's calls like the plague. Girl ends up broken hearted.

Example B.

Girl likes boy and boy is vaguely interested in girl. Girl plays this one cool, she lets him do all the calling and the smsing. The boys interest grows for some reason (who can fathom the inner workings of a boys mind?) and he starts with the calling and smsing more. Girl either happy or starts to feel suffocated.

It's like mothers in a way right?

You do one way, she say the other, same with boys! you act one way, they act the other! I believe Kenny Sia once said on his blog, it's like die die both ways (only with boys u dont really die lar just get very irritated)

..

I think all that studying has addled my brain.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gdluck with ur mum n boys n ur exam!
heheeh... see u on the flight :D

2:06 AM  
Blogger ally said...

lysh: lol aight, see you there :D

10:44 AM  
Blogger KE said...

boys like to chase . . . moms are just odd. =)

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home