Monday, November 28, 2005

I havent disappeared!!!

this is the first opportunity i've had to sit down and blog properly.

i pudgalise to my avid readers :D

anyway! it's been a busy few days, helping out at my sister's shop (sad right, i know) cause she had this booth thing over the weekend over the KL Fashion Week. it's all returned to normal now though.

my internship at the Star has finally been finalised.

ooh! and christmas decorations in KLCC are up. the banners and all are very pretty!



although, they look more like hari raya decorations to me.



maybe they're leftover from hari raya. they certainly haven't put up that ginormous christmas tree yet.

but where was i. oh yes, my internship at the Star. they told me to take out a personal accident/medical policy for the duration of my work experience there, i was quite Confunded (excuse me, i watched Harry Potter yesterday) but that's finally been done today so from the 14th of December onwards, i will officially be writing (?) or working for the r.age (however you spell it lar)

am quite excited actually.

Harry Potter, by the way, was a bit of a disappointment. the movie was so fragmented, it's like they took the important bits out of the book, shot the scenes and put them all together. there was no sense of continuance at all! Draco Malfoy's character was so underused. And Hermione and Ron even more so.

but back to KL Fashion Week!!!



they had all these designers like Khoon Hooi (very friendly guy!) and Melinda Looi and Eric Chung walking around. there was even this gay Australian designer who was very er...let's just say...interesting.



some of the models were quite hot (of course you cant see in this photo) but some just looked plain weird.

my sisters have been overworked since Thursday.



can't you tell? :P

but the booth downstairs did pretty well. my sister didn't pull that face at any of the customers :P



they had to shift all the furniture down from the upstairs shop and shifting it back upstairs was a bitch.

all the wiring and the polishing and heavy lifting.



there were easily 10 people working in the shop. at one time all the men (six of them) were Confunded (i'm a big Harry Potter fan ok) by ONE lightbulb.

*snicker*

so now we know how many men it takes to fix a lightbulb.

my sis has a lot of new pieces in the shop that i hadn't seen before. they're all soooo chunky but pretty :D



i had to wear the red necklace on Saturday. Justin said it made me look like a Christmas tree. hmpf.



one of my favourites :) too chunky for me to wear though.



the Signoretti collection from Italy. pretty riiiighttt??? :D

lol anyway, am stuck in the shop again today but its much quieter so i can pretty much relax and read Harry Potter 6 for the thousandth time.

am still shocked that Dumbledore died :(

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice jewellery you've got there... :)

I miss home :(

10:10 PM  
Blogger ally said...

fanks :D

lol wait till i start taking pictures of all the local food!!!

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ no, you can't be THAT evil! >.<

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Star? My friend's working there too. :O Hope you have a good internship!

3:20 AM  
Blogger ally said...

yan: lol we'll see :D

tiff: eh really? which dpt?

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno. But if you ever meet Lisa Goh, that's her :P She's quite a fresh grad.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home