Saturday, December 03, 2005

little bits of randomness

my house has been infested by millipedes (smaller, less dangerous versions of centipedes) and my sister has concluded that there is a mama millipede breeding somewhere. does anyone know about millipede breeding habits? :/

anyway, as if millipedes weren't enough, guess what i found in my kitchen last night when i went down to get ice cream?



aaaugh! iasfkjaknbfkjhsefoimankvbaiw!!!!

the next person that tells me that that is a very small snail is going to get whacked on the head with it. regardless of size, I DONT LIKE SNAILS.

the whole house has gone on a CSI spree. we just bought season 5 yesterday at Hartamas and i spent the day watching the episodes i missed in Australia. i can't wait until i get to the finale and Nick gets buried alive!!!

went for dinner with tmn desa peeps (yay!) in hartamas then decided to get some ice cream from Baskin Robbins in Mont Kiara after.



say it with me: FAT IN A TUB

was over at justins place for a while but didn't manage to get any pictures of twitch. idiot was avoiding me like crazy. took one sniff at my toe then darted off under the table.

AM I THAT REPULSIVE?! AM I?!!?!?!?

hmpf.

ooh! i got my hair fixed today too at Soho in Avenue K. they did a pretty good job i reckon, at least now i don't feel like hunting down that lady that ruined my hair in Aussie to burn her house down. i kept the length but layered it so it didnt look so thick.

eh and before i forget, thanks mas for coming in to check out birthday pressies for Oya! :P

anyway, new haircut must pimp (along with new Cats Whiskers top haha)



:D i can go out in public without a bag over my head again!! (note: slight exaggeration)

justin thinks its ok only though. hmpf. like his hair very nice lah! i personally think he's just relieved it didn't turn out disastrous or anything.



nice not nice not? :D:D:D

3 Comments:

Blogger mooiness said...

The fringe has been fixed and the sides look better. So yes - nice. :P

3:45 PM  
Blogger ally said...

mooi: thankooo :D

wen: lol i thought u said my previous haircut looked good too! U LIED!

3:40 AM  
Blogger Chong Chung Fui said...

*says it wif ally* "FAT IN A TUB" =P

ps: speakin of which... i need a haircut too... =(

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home