Monday, July 17, 2006

this is not habit forming

i don't usually do memes but because Ms Amir isn't going to let up until i do, i will make this exception for her.

what everyones supposed to do is comment (not that ur obligated to and i doubt people will anyway?) and

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours.

in the mean time, i'll think about ur challenge k Mas?

i might not survive 2 months without shopping, broke or no.

4 Comments:

Blogger ladyplump said...

wuss.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Mr Darcy's Mum said...

comment comment comment..hehe..YOUR FAT??!!want to get a slap eh?

4:25 PM  
Blogger ally said...

mas:

1. mas. golf. taichi. yoga. hee :D
2. find your way from my place to sunway. without anyone giving you directions.
3. BLUEEEEE. i dont know why.
4. mas make me laugh lot lot.
5. chasing the pretty car out of the one u parking lot :P
6. errr. errr. errr. a meerkat!
7. *wiggles eyebrows* where's the weirdest place u've done IT?

8:57 PM  
Blogger ally said...

lia:

1. caffeinated lia = hyper bunny lia. but not like everyone else didnt know that already.
2. not get angry at ANY boy for one week.
3. red
4. lia's as random as fuck. its a good thing.
5. in the lecture theatre. in the backrow. with kai hoe. talking about...well...i dont have to remind u
6. a kitten. and not just any kitten. the one from the emperors new groove!
7. hmm no burning question pops to mind. i'll ask u when i think of one

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home